The amazing BMW M3 GTS powered by HPI Flux brushless power is coming! The sleek and powerful curves of the M3 GTS work perfectly with the jaw-dropping power provided by HPI Flux technology for hot looks and eye-watering speeds! With 4WD control, smooth belt drivetrain and a sturdy chassis design, the Sprint 2 Flux is the ideal foundation for a fun and easy-to-drive model car. Add the muscular lines and shapes of the brutally powerful BMW M3 GTS and you've got an instant winner, with the power to control it at your fingertips!
The HPI Sprint 2 range of models is the perfect starting point for anyone new to RC cars, as a second (or third!) model for owners of other HPI kits, and even for club racers looking for a durable, fun and low-maintenance race car. The Sprint 2 is a 1/10th scale RC car that fits dozens of different HPI bodies, as well as our huge range of scale custom wheels and realistic rubber tires. All Sprint 2 RTR models are ready to go straight out of the box, with a fully built car, pre-painted body, glued tires and electronics supplied and fitted. All you need to get started is a suitable RC car battery and charger. Whether you are into street car action, muscle car performance, race car speed or sideways drift action, the Sprint 2 is the perfect car for you!
This HPI Sprint 2 Flux is powered by an extremely powerful HPI Flux Vektor 5900 brushless motor for ultra-fast speeds, a LiPo-compatible Flux Vapor waterproof electronic speed control, full time 4WD belt drive for supreme control and a powerful waterproof steering servo. It's ready to race straight out of the box!
EASY TO DRIVE!
The Sprint 2 Flux is super-easy to drive and get familiar with – to drive the car, simply pick up the controller with your left hand, put your left index finger into the trigger area, and then put your right hand on the steering wheel – it’s as natural as driving a real car! Turn the wheel to go left and right and gently pull on the trigger with your left index finger to go forwards. To brake the car and come to a stop, gently push away from you with your left index finger. It takes just seconds to get used to driving an RC car, and soon you'll be doing speed runs and power drifts with ease!
REAL RUBBER TIRES AND REPLICA WHEELS
Like all HPI vehicles, the Sprint 2 Flux is fitted with realistic tires that are ideally suited to their purpose - in this case, they're grippy, semi-slick rubber tires that work great on just about any paved surface. The cool X-Pattern design looks super-cool and they handle wonderfully in the turns, too! Each tire is wrapped around replica Rays/Volk TE37 wheels that are a fantastic match for the muscular curves of the BMW M3 GTS body. If you want to customize your car further, it's easy to fit any of the dozens of different types of HPI wheels fitted with a variety of HPI tires!
The RTR Sprint 2 Flux features waterproof electronics so it's ready to tackle wet conditions like rain and snow! The 2.4GHz receiver is safely stored in an enclosed receiver box, protecting it from the elements and ensuring glitch-free operation. The waterproof SF-10W steering servo and waterproof Flux Vapor electronic speed controller complete the package, allowing you to enjoy the action on the road no matter what the weather is like! Please note: the electronics are not designed for submerged operation. Be sure to rinse off any dirt or salt water with clean water immediately after driving. Check the receiver box to make sure no water is inside and let dry fully before driving again.
The RTR Sprint 2 Flux chassis features a host of racing and durability features, as well as the capability for race tuning, just in case you want to hit the track! The dual belt drive is fully equipped with sealed ball bearings for extreme efficiency and extra-long runtimes. Double-wishbone, independent suspension front and rear with oil-filled racing shocks plus the mid-mounted motor combine for supreme handling on the road. You can also alter shock locations, spring rates, camber and more to fine-tune the car for racing or just experimenting. The Sprint 2 is derived from top-level racing cars and is a great way to learn about race car tuning!
With the RTR Sprint 2 Flux you get the HPI Flux Vapor electronic speed control and a zero maintenance brushless Flux Vektor 5900 motor for stress-free fun, high top speeds and blinding acceleration! You get to choose the battery to use in the car – any stick-pack style RC battery (Ni-MH 7.2 volt or LiPo 7.4 volt) fitted with a real Deans battery connector will fit in the chassis. Use any RC fast charger to top up the batteries, and you can keep running and ticking off laps for hours!
FLUX VEKTOR 5900Kv BRUSHLESS MOTOR FEATURES:
- High torque/high temperature neodymium magnet
- Oversized precision sealed bearings
- 3.2mm 1/8" hardened steel shaft
- 4 Pole rotor for more torque
- Triple insulated windings for long life
- Black anodized case
- Easy to Install
- Compatible with any sensorless ESC
FLUX VAPOR BRUSHLESS ESC FEATURES:
- 6-7 Cell NiMH/ NiCd or 2S LiPo
- Can handle 40% MORE power than Motiv ESC
- Ultra low resistance (.0007 ohms / phase)
- Sensorless technology eliminates additional sensor wiring and complexity
- LiPo Compatible. **Programmable Lithium under-voltage cutoff protects delicate lithium packs from over-discharge
- High performance cross-cut aluminum heat sink
- Smooth startup and run with sensorless motors (Patents Pending)
- near Torque Braking/ allows better control on corner entry
*25C temperature, 5mph air flow through heat sink minimum. Burst current: < 2 seconds duration, 1% Duty cycle. **ESC must be programmed for Lithium cutoff when using Lithium batteries.
- Officially licensed BMW M3 racing body for super cool looks
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- HPI Flux Vektor 5900 brushless motor (NOTE: *not* 3S LiPo compatible!)
- Waterproof HPI Flux Vapor electronic speed control with LiPo safety cut-off
- Waterproof SF-10W steering servo
- Enclosed receiver box
- Orange anodized aluminium chassis parts
- Officially licensed Rays/Volk TE37 wheels. 6mm offset rear wheels fill out the fenders and give the wheels the wide look seen on full-size race cars
- HPI X-Pattern rubber tires for realistic appearance and great handling
- Foam bumper protects the car from potentially damaging impacts
- Adjustable body posts allow you to mount a variety of different bodies without trimming or replacing the posts
- Adjustable turnbuckles to fine tune your suspension
- Complete set of ball bearings for a smooth and efficient drivetrain
- Oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers
- 2 degree and 3 degree rear hubs for additional tuning choices
- Durable injected moulded nylon main chassis
- Front and rear shock towers with optimized shock absorber and camber link positions for ideal suspension geometry
- Optional low profile front shock tower is included in the kit which allows the use of the full range of HPI 190mm or 200mm wide bodies
- Droop screws allow you to "race tune" your suspension settings
- Precise bellcrank steering